Terms and Conditions
Subscription Fees & Charges are those shown, at the time of access, in the relevant service area on this website and are those that will be charged to the User. Please ensure that you fully understand them before agreeing to use the selected service. All fees are charged in advance for the billing period selected. GST is included in all fees.
The Users accept that PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au helps the Sellers or Landlords to carry out their Private Property Sale or Lease, or their Private Business Sale, by arranging services for the purpose of marketing promotion and other execution activities. PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au does not act on behalf of the Sellers or Landlords in relation to a Sale or Rental, except when the User selects the Professional Negotiation service at any time. When the Professional Negotiation Service is requested, it will be necessary for the User to sign an Agency Agreement with PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au and an Agency Agreement will be forwarded for the User’s perusal and signature.
The joining fee (Initial Upfront Fee) covers the costs associated with generating profiles for the property or business being listed and includes the first month’s subscription fee to the PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au service. After the first month, only a monthly subscription is charged.
PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au Subscription Fees & Charges:
- Residential FOR SALE: Initial Upfront Fee $99 (includes listings with Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au, PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au) then monthly subscription $99 (billed each month from the date your listing is published) until SOLD or REMOVED
- Residential FOR LEASE: Initial Upfront Fee $99 (includes listings with Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au, PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au) then monthly subscription $99 (billed each month from the date your listing is published) until LEASED or REMOVED
- Commercial FOR SALE: Initial Upfront Fee $99 (includes listings with Realcommercial.com.au, Commercialrealestate.com.au, PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au) then monthly subscription $99 (billed each month from the date your listing is published) until SOLD or REMOVED
- Commercial FOR LEASE: Initial Upfront Fee $99 (includes listings with Realcommercial.com.au, Commercialrealestate.com.au, PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au) then monthly subscription $99 (billed each month from the date your listing is published) until LEASED or REMOVED
- Business FOR SALE: Initial Upfront Fee $99 (includes listings with Business.Domain.com.au, Anybusiness.com.au and PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au) then monthly subscription $99 (billed each month from the date your listing is published) until SOLD or REMOVED
All fees and charges quoted above include GST.
No minimum term agreement is required for any service, but Users will be automatically billed monthly with no partial refunds available. The Monthly fee is paid in advance for the complete month and this is referred as the “billing Cycle”. The billing cycle starts from the date of an advertisement is published on the internet and falls due on that same date for each following month. In the event that ongoing monthly subscription fees are not paid when due, the property or business will be removed at our discretion from PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au service.
Five (5) business days’ notice of termination is required from the user or monthly billing will continue. No refund applies for any unused portion of time between advice of termination and the end of the monthly billing cycle.
Access to the selected PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au service will be through the use of a User Name and Password. Logging in with a User Name and Password allows the User to make any changes to and/or update information in certain sections including “Edit Your Listing”, “Upload Photography”, “Listing Status”, and “Update Inspection Times”. PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au must verify All Uploads and Changes to all profile. This will be confirmed within two (2) business days.
Any problems in updating information or using the site should be immediately referred to PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au.
Our Users’ contact details will not be published on websites. Details of enquiries made will be passed to the User by the PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au team via Email, Phone or SMS.
Listings will be confirmed for showing when the User provides to PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au:
- All relevant Listing Property Details, including photographs;
- Completed Payment and Listing Authorisation forms for PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au;
- Any Statutory Forms or Documents required to verify Ownership and your entitlement to advertise a property or business. (This might include a Rates or Utility Notice, Copy of the Certificate of Title of the Property, Registration of Business Name and/or of a Company, Certification or other Documents that confirm Ownership)
- All Vendors’ Photographic Identity.
PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au reserves the right to cease providing any Service and no warranty whatsoever is made to a User. The User accepts that no liability shall attach to PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au if the User decides to use the Services or information on this website or that provided by PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au via third party sources. The User accepts that it is his or her responsibility to ascertain the suitability of these services for their purpose before using them.
PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au will strictly apply the Australian National Privacy Principles as delineated in the Privacy Act, 1988 in the safeguard of User privacy and reasonable actions to protect the security of personal information. All Users agree that they accept full responsibility for the supply of such information to PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au and that PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au accept no liability for third party breaches in this regard.
If a User gains access to other websites through links contained on this website, PropertyForSaleByOwner.com.au accepts no responsibility for the use of information provided to those third party sites by the User. Emails and other correspondence from Users will be saved for the purposes of providing proper responses and normal recording of business dealings.